Saturday, November 13, 2010

Old videos

Here are my old videos. They basically started as a way for me to play around with things like microphones and screen recording which I was learning about for poker-related things (hi, I play poker online!). As I've bought more equipment, my videos have gotten progressively more ambitious.

The first simply instructs you how to get into MODO on my computer:


Of course, that wasn't much use to anyone, so next I made a video on how to get into MODO on your computer:


Man, that was way back when Goodgamery was called Misetings.net!

After that I showed you how to play games on MODO, and how to commentate on them:






A lot of my viewing audience was still having trouble getting into MODO (j/k I love you guys(guy)), so I made this video:


Next was another match commentary of me playing AntiEnduringIdealCommons.dec


There was a lot of support for my videos, so I wanted to show everyone how they could make their own. This is the culmination of two days worth of work explaining every caveat of the video recording and editing process:


Next were a couple of instructional photography videos:


No comments:

Post a Comment